- Bathurst Metals is focused on exploring, acquiring and developing mineral properties throughout Nunavut, Canada.
- 巴瑟斯特金属的属性是100%owned. They currently have six projects in their portfolio: Turner Lake, TED, McGregor Lake, Gela Lake, McAvoy Lake and Speers Lake.
- Bathurst Metals is led by an accomplished board and management team, bringing world class credentials and key geologists on their various projects.
- The Turner Lake Project is known for containing significant gold concentrations along a Fe/Mg Tholeiite contact. There is visible gold in almost all historic diamond drill holes crossing this contact.
- The company’s TED project is located south-west of the Turner Lake project and expands across an eight (8) kilometer strike length.
Northern Canada remains one of thelargest untouched mining regions in the world, leaving plenty of room for future exploration, production, and growth. Today, the mineral resource industry is the greatest private sector contributor to Nunavut’s economy. Mineral production alone contributed overC$1.3 billioneconomic activity in 2019, which created ample employment opportunities and significant benefits for business growth.